The CorEvitas RA Registry is the largest RA real world prospective cohort study in the world. We collect data from both physicians and patients at the time of a clinical encounter and longitudinally thereafter.
Clinical outcome measures and PROs in the CorEvitas RA Registry.
Among the variables we collect, some of the key outcome measures to inform your research include:
- Disease Activity Score (DAS28)
- Clinical Disease Activity Index (CDAI)
- Simple Disease Activity Index (SDAI)
- Euro-QoL Group EQ-5D-3L
- Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ)
- Patient Global Assessment
- Pain Visual Analogue Scale
- Morning Stiffness Visual Analogue Scale
- Fatigue Visual Analogue Scale